Enjoy all of them in the antique palace with your friends & family.
|ZEN and TEA Ceremony|
|Price||Adult / ¥4,600＋tax
Under 15 years old / ¥3,680＋tax
|Timetable||10am - 12pm or 1pm - 3pm|
Just two stops away from JR Kyoto Station by local train in approximately 9 minutes, leaving the hustle & bustle of the city behind, only the calm & peace will you find here. The guests are entitled to free admission to Shinden and Mii Garden.
With dinner and breakfast
|Adult / ¥13,800
Under 12 years old / ¥8,260
Monzeki, is a type of temple which has been inherited by the Imperial family or people of Imperial lineage. There are more than 200,000 temples in Japan. However, there are only 17 monzeki, and one of them is Enman-in Monzeki.
Designated as the place of scenic beauty and as the historic site by the national govarament.
This temple has important cultural heritage.
● 10 minutes via taxi from JR "Otsu" Station
● 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Railway Ishiyama-Sakamoto Line "Miidera" Station, or "Bessho" Station
● 9 minutes via train from JR "Kyoto" Station (Biwako Line)
● 43 minutes via Special Rapid Train from JR "Shin-Osaka" Station (JR Kyoto Line)
● 80 minutes via Express Train "Haruka" from JR "Kansai Airport" Station
● We have a transportation service from JR "Otsu" station ( Tokaido Line) or JR "Otsukyo" station ( Kosei Line ) to the ENMANIN MONZEKI.
33,Onjyouji-cho, Otsu-shi, Shiga 520-0036